Two Services, One Toolkit
Choose between our Executor Toolkit or our Executor Support upgrade, which includes the Fast Track Grant Service.
£500 + £100 VAT
Online ‘Do it Yourself’ service
- Register a death
- Arrange a funeral
- Secure property, arrange care for dependents and pets
- Securely produce Government forms within the toolkit
- 50 pre-populated letter templates for notifying organisations, beneficiaries and other interested parties
- Automated checklists
- Estate accounts produced in accordance with the law in England & Wales
- Time saving, as everything is in one place
- Trusted links to expert services
- Technical support
Try it for free by registering here
Executor Support Upgrade
£1,500 + £300 VAT
A Bereavement Adviser will complete, and Fast Track, the Grant Application for you in addition to all the great benefits of the Executor Toolkit.
- Grant Application time is reduced to weeks rather than months
- Funds are released more quickly
- Less information is required by the Courts when we apply for the Grant on your behalf
- We will calculate if Inheritance Tax (IHT) is payable
- We will arrange other relief, e.g. transfer of Nil Rate Band, if required
- We will prepare any Oath or tax forms needed
- We will complete the Grant Application and any additional forms for you
- We will liaise with the Probate Registrar on your behalf so an appointment is not needed
- One less part for you to do!
Using the Toolkit
The Executor Toolkit is designed to be as simple as possible to use as we know the last thing you want to be concerned about is ‘techie’ stuff at a time like this.
Here a few helpful hints to get you started.
First steps are free
Try before you buy; the first few steps of the Executor Toolkit are completely free, no strings attached. Don’t forget to ask us about Preferential Rates when you are ready to continue past the free steps.
Finding the toolkit
The Executor Toolkit is located on a dedicated website. Red Apple Digital Solutions manages the technology behind it for us. Once you have registered, and signed in, you can find the Executor Toolkit from the homepage.
Check your junk
We have taken every precaution to ensure we deliver great services. Now and again, emails may get picked up by spam/junk filters. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if an email hasn’t arrived as expected.
Contact us if you have any problems accessing or using the Executor Toolkit
How much help do I need?
Not sure where to start? Complete our simple questionnaire. It only takes a few minutes and is designed to help you decide how much professional bereavement help you need.